26 July 2023
The website mcfp.jo (hereinafter, the “Website”) is a website providing information on the services of the Modern Company for Fertilizers Production .
This policy informs you of the data processing carried out through the Website, while it is also possible that this policy may link or redirect your to other websites and/or platforms owned by MCFP or third parties with specialized content (such as sector services) or specific content for certain services (such as recruitment platforms) with sections or forms that specifically regulate the processing of information obtained through those websites or platforms
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
· Identity: Modern Company for Fertilizer Production
· Postal address: Block No. 334, Street No. 10 Abdulla II ibn Al Hussein Industrial Estate. Po box 174 , Amman 11512 Jordan
· Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Contact the Data Protection Officer: You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com
What data do we process?
The personal data that we process are obtained from information you provide us by completing forms on the Website, through the installation of cookies or through the channel you use to participate in our selection processes.
We only gather the data necessary for each purpose. Remember that if you do not provide obligatory information it is possible that we will not be able to deal with your query or process your request.
In some cases, the data from candidates’ CVs may be obtained from third parties such as recruitment websites, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, selection consultants or headhunters, and education centers or universities.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Analyze the traffic and performance of the Website. Manage queries and requests received, such as requests for information, documents, proposals or demonstrations.
Manage the sending of marketing communication or newsletters through any channel, including electronic media (such as email and web notifications) about latest news, courses, activities, own and third party events, products, services, offers and promotions relating to activities developed by mcfp.
We also inform you of the possible processing of social media users’ data through the corporate profiles of mcfp for the purposes permitted on each social media site, including analysis purposes.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the following:
· In relation to the management of the whistle blowing channel, compliance with legal obligations and public interest.
· For the remaining purposes, the legal basis for the processing of data is the consent provided.
For how long do we conserve your data?
Your personal data are conserved for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and specifically:
· In relation to web traffic analysis, in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
· In relation to processing queries and managing reports, the data will be retained for as long as necessary to deal with the query and/or manage the report.
· We remind you to consult the applicable privacy prior to sending your request.
· In relation to sending communications, data will be processed until the interested party requests their erasure”