25 November 2020
MCFP establishing in 1991
- The Modern Company for Fertilizer Production MCFP is leading Jordan-based company specialized in manufacturing & supplying NPK fertilizers in different forms including water soluble, clear Liquid, suspension & paste. The offices & production plant are located in Abdullah II Industrial zone in Sahab; 30km south of capital Amman.
- Agriculture is facing several challenges due to increasing world population, decreasing cultivated areas and shortage of irrigation water along with poor soil conditions in many cases. All these factors raise the necessity of increasing productivity per area by applying modern agricultural solutions including specialty & water-soluble fertilizers rather than straight or granular fertilizers. MCFP founders realized this fact and established MCFP in 1991 to be based in Jordan which has good geographic location and most of raw materials are available with good quality; mainly Potassium & Phosphorus.
- Since its establishment, MCFP aspiration was to place its name in the market as quality supplier. This requires combining efforts in products research & development, well- oriented and trained people, selecting best raw materials sources in addition to compliance with local & international industry regulations and minimizing the environmental impacts.
- With this vision, MCFP products are well appreciated in the local Jordanian market and exporting to 42 International markets. This global expansion is enhanced with reliable distributors with whom MCFP succeeded to build long lasting business relation based on MCFP values commitment and transparency.
- Furthermore, MCFP is now engaged in under-license production agreements with well- known multinational fertilizers manufacturers.
- A significant milestone in MCFP history is the invention of paste fertilizer, a form that was proudly introduced by MCFP for the first time ever in this industry, named as Amcopaste. The idea of paste NPK is combining advantages of both solid & fluid NPK fertilizers; high concentrations of solid NPK with the high solubility & homogeneity of fluids, both in chemically blended low pH form.